Confianza y calidez
El Doctor Jonathan atiende con mucha amabilidad y profesionalismo, siendo siempre muy claro y preciso en sus explicaciones. Proporciona al paciente siempre la confianza que se requiere, haciendo que en cada consulta sientas que estas platicando tus problemas íntimos con tu mejor amigo.
Recovery of fertility
When the veins that run through the testicular cord are abnormally dilated, it is necessary to ligate them and isolate them from the artery and lymphatic vessels.
After performing this intervention, the testicular deterioration stops, testosterone production improves, the testicle can regain its size, and semen quality increases, recovering fertility.
We use the most precise and safe technique supported by special glasses with magnifications suitable for microsurgery. We perform a small cut (approx. 1 inch) in the abdomen’s lower part.
- Few recurrences of the disease
- Cheaper than assisted reproductive methods
- Increases the number and quality of sperm
- Rapid recovery
- Performed under regional anesthesia
What you need to know about this surgery
The urologist will make a diagnosis to determine if the treatment is necessary, knowing your context after some tests such as physical examination, testicular ultrasound or Doppler ultrasound, renal ultrasound, spermiogram, blood tests, and records of other conditions, age, etc. Once accepted, you will have to do the tests to receive anesthesia.
- Surgery and recovery
- Operation: performance between 40 and 60 minutes.
- Recovery: rest for 72 hours
- Activities: routine can be resumed one week later (avoiding physical exertion).
- Recommendations: taking analgesics, placing ice or compresses, and use scrotal support.
- Examination and follow-up
The doctor will call you to check if the wound is healing correctly. To check fertility, they will have to spend a few months to carry out another study and find out if the sperm are more abundant.