During his training as a specialist, he practiced Male and Female Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery; Urological Laparoscopy, and Cancer.
The doctor is committed to continuous learning to successfully solve the most complicated cases and improve his patients’ quality of life.
Urology, General Hospital of Mexico. License: 10336508.
From the University Hospital of Puebla, México.
Surgeon and Obstetrician. Faculty of Medicine, Centro Universitario del Sur, University of Guadalajara, México. License: 7406002.
- Stones and urinary tract infections surgery – more information
- Surgery for enlarged prostates and prostate cancer – more information
- Sexual infections and dysfunctions treatments – more information
- Mexican Council of Urology, CONAMEU, No. 1283
- High Specialty in Medicine, Endoscopic and Robotic Surgery in Urology, UNAM and Hospital General de México
A day in the life of Jonathan
Dr. Jonathan nurtures his patients’ connection, giving his time at each visit. The trust he builds with them is vital. He has a great passion for everything he does, his profession, the zest for life, his doggie Luna, sports activity, and his love for the sea.